Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I think explanation as "groping breasts" quite lacking. Wouldn't such pollination of the plant be considered more like "forceful impregnation" instead?

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames
and if you don't have $ex with the queen, then you will eventually be scrapped as useless member of society and die from starvation?

Rather than "having $ex with beegirl sucks", it's more like "being a beeguy sucks", you are screwed whatever you do xD

Dex-chan lover
LordTeddington
All bees in a hive* Males are kicked out (except the sex slave ones) and can be found flying around. They don't live long but they do exist.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know avocado was toxic to birbs. The more you know! Here's a few more fun facts:

[ol]-In certain species of bees, the female worker bees don't have atrophied genitalia and even though they can't breed they can still lay unfertilized eggs that could hatch males. Most of these eggs are eaten by other workers before they do hatch, however.

-Humans can have an egg-laying fetish, through the power of the internet. It can be casually picked up on the side by monster girl enthusiasts because it's been made to look really erotic by a number of artists, whether what comes out is a bunch of smaller eggs that are washed out of a fish pussy by a deluge of jism, or one or more large eggs that slowly stretch out a cloaca until eventually it pops out, together with a deluge of reptilian/harpy girlcum. Uhhh, according to a friend of mine, that is.

-It is entirely accurate to describe a bouquet of flowers as a bundle of severed plant genitalia, which, by the way, are often perfectly capable of selfcest.[/ol]

I can understand the pollen fetish, it's kinda hot if you think about it as a plant

Dex-chan lover
well if you put it like what the succubus said....that's kinda erotic.

i hope nekomancer scanlates the earlier missing chapters too

Dex-chan lover
HNNG
AAAHHHH
I'M POLLOOOOOOOONING

@twinklecake
Did you never see that ovipositor sex toy that went viral a few years ago? I don't think egg-laying is so niche as to be contained within monstergirl fetishists alone. Doubtless some (former) normie saw a Vice article on it and now has fantasies of stretching cloaca.

Dex-chan lover
@gronkle How would you even sexually interact with an ovipositor in real life? I'd wager that whoever made those sex toys a reality was really into Corruption of Champions.

I didn't think to bring legit bestiality into it though. And yeah, considering that the first pic in Wikipedia's page on bestiality is literally a 1st-century artifact, there would definitely have to have been at least a few chicken lovers up until now who laterally expanded to egg-laying.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake There's nothing new under the sun, eh? Mankind always was and always will be a bunch of lewd degenerates.

Dex-chan lover
Next time you have a sinus infection, just remember a tree shot its jizz into your nose. Thanks for the translations!!! 🌲🌲🌲

it's a rape fantasy. that tree is acting out a rape fantasy. is that really so hard for our boys to understand? the specifics are a little different because plants, but that's reproduction

Users who are viewing this thread