Ishuzoku Reviewers

Banned
@homogenized : I'll just reassess the worst case scenario then since apparently I underestimated the stupid shit people would do.

@gladiatorua : Putting aside that I don't use Google to search for anything ever... Why would anyone even bother to do for a manga they don't even know about? I just stumbled in here from a search ON this site by genre and it turned out to be a dead end... so I immediately backed out and found another one. My capacity for giving a shit about this manga in particular is well below the level where I'd single it out for tracking down by name.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that when we finally find out how Krum's halo got broken, it was something stupid like tripping and dinging it on a rock.

@SomeGuy1

They actually talked about how it broke in chapter 29. When Crim talked with the other Angel, he said that the goddess sneezed one day and the magical force that came out of the sneeze sent shockwaves that broke his halo and made him fall to earth.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Another man said it best. This series is like One Piece, but instead of pirates and devil fruits, its sex and magic.
Very fun series with good characters and worldbuilding. The plot always takes a backseat towards the raunchier means of the series, but not exactly a bad thing.
I'm going to be honest with the ecchi here: normally I hate ecchi. Whenever it's done, the best examples always do it for comedy, the worst examples always do it for fan service. In the latter part, I'm confused because at that point you might as well pump out official fucking doujins. Don't cocktease me. But here? This is the best. Its ecchi is very well interwoven with the comedy and it's not like the quality of the manga takes a nose dive whenever it wants to show T n A. In some ways it's not even perhaps "just make a hentai damn it" territory because I'm not sure some of this would work as well as one.
This manga has singlehandedly proven that ecchi isn't always a detriment to the story. I'd still like a hentai version of this, honestly.
Anyway, I'd call the worldbuilding the absolute best of what this series has to offer. Because it's placed naturally in the reviews, and then rarely expanded upon between them, it doesn't feel forced. The world is interesting to learn about, and the author knows it! You pick this series up for softcore (nothing explicit shown) smut but stay for the fucking political system and culture.
Despite all of this, it'd still get a 8/10 for me. Can't help it, I'm a plot guy. But, there HAS been some work done with a plot in the series, so it's not all bad. And anyone who isn't the same way? Probably will see this even higher.

There's a joke somewhere about reviewing a set of reviews. heh.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, where did the earlier chapters go?

Someone should do a HQ uncensored pass on all chapters someday

Double-page supporter
Erotic with world building. It happened very slowly, though.

The erotic type went to vary sexual from human to furries. it's pretty wide.

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck my men 😐. Why the hell you put a heart shaped censor there 🤨

@DonS

Why the heck do you think we would want to put censors? When chapters come out independently, they’re always censored. The uncensored version come out in the Volumes

Fed-Kun's army
Ow..... That sucks 😓
Anyway thanks for the translation 😁

Double-page supporter
It's not really funny or sexy, just kinda boring. I haven't read it all, but I'm just not sure what the point is.

Anime version was soo much interesting than this Manga version

Looks like, "Manga isn't always superior than Anime." is true, huh

Users who are viewing this thread