Island Manager - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Is This... Inspiration?

@VivianMc Oh you're right lol, I missed that. Makes me wonder if it has any additional flavors that would make a kid dislike it.

Having your period on an abandoned island would be totally realistic but kinda awkward in that situation

After reading the first chapter, I thought: “This is too delirious for my taste”. But the series is growing on me. What do I know? I should have put complete trust in @Satansslut669.
I didn't even know that this is a Pixiv comic. I caught up too late, and now only two chapters are available to read for free 😅. I was never into turtles, but the turtle in this series is so cute, and it's going to appear more regularly AFAIK.

Group Leader
@chonkury yeah for sure, this sort of thing transfer to anime so well 😭 like I can vividly picture animation of the part in chapter 1 when she burns her hand and he dives to stop her from putting in it the ocean lmao. Which ones weren’t you expecting if you don’t mind me asking?

@RandomChild Thank you!! Honestly I’m just having fun experimenting with font effects and whatnot 😝 and dude yesss the butterfly stroke was just a beautiful attention to detail. Pls take care as well ❤️

@thotto ahaha thank you 😭 no pressure, I know my taste in manga isn’t for everyone. I fucking love absolutely absurd comedy like this (the ridiculous chibi art is my favorite), but I totally understand if others don’t. I do think it only gets better as it goes on though, and there are even some rly nice emotional moments as well! But yes, the turtle continues to make appearances 🙏

@Satansslut669 Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san has gotten a gorgeous adaptation; the visuals of the district in Kyoto where the maiko and geisha live are so vivid, I honestly didn't imagine they would come to life like that in color while I was reading the manga. (This one stars HanaKana in the lead role, and she's great at awkward but earnest heroines.) Later in the year Taisho Otome Otogi Banashi and Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui are coming out and I'm so excited. 😆 I didn't think they were popular enough to get adapted, but I guess I was wrong. ^^;;

I laughed so hard this chapter, god this would be amazing as an anime. Thank you again!!

Group Leader
Well, I honestly don't know how I ended up here...
But I don't think I regret it

Users who are viewing this thread