Island Manager - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It Seems That People Who Want Things Get Ahead in Life

Double-page supporter
Someone on the island other than them? Ohoho I cannot wait for the next update. Thanks for the chapter!

Ehhhhhhh that blushing face,,,, what was that???? Also, another person on the island? That's scary cz where'd that person been all this time? As always, thanks for your hard work @Satansslut669

im calling it; Kotou x Turtle-Obaasan hehehe
thank you for such the quick and high-quality scanlation! Such careful and top-tier work and perfectly smooth and quirky vernacular <3 Please teach me your ways! lol Hope you're having an awesome weekend!

Are they going to be rescued? 😯 I feel like that needs to happen to ensure grandpa (ma?) turtle stays alive and doesn't become bbq

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Please don't tell me there's going to be a fucking rival on a fucking UNIHABITED ISLAND

Double-page supporter
inb4 they're not on an island, and habitation is only a few miles away

Did he make her a handbag without her even noticing? He even carved a whistle out of wood. This guy has such a broad range of skills. 😆

I guess the island is known to local fishermen or some other small population that lives nearby? And they only go there occasionally?

This is just so fun every time! Thank you again for your efforts to translate and redraw, so enjoyable.

I'm in awe of the author's creativity. I can never guess what funny thing they're going to blurt out. Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to provide us with this fun weekend treat.

Group Leader
@RandomChild 😭🙏 My heart dude, thank you!! I hope you have a nice weekend too! Tbh I’m a professional (graduate) student for a living right now, so I literally get paid to read, write, and proofread everyday... I think that sort of constant experience helps a ton with figuring out how to word dialogue and stuff (even tho it’s a different sort of writing)

@meeeelk @Msaid08 @Daisygirlk ❤️❤️ Thanks for readings guys! Glad you’re having fun with this too 👌

@chonkury LMAO holy shit *I* didn’t even notice that he made the bag too... thank you for pointing that out omg. Also, btw, I haven’t been watching much anime recently (aside from Attack on Titan) but I’ll look up the ones you mention in the other comments we exchanged 😄

@thotto Sameee it’s super impressive. Even the funny drawings are consistently unique 😄

@Fluffypiffy :’) yes he is best boss

Users who are viewing this thread