Island Manager

this is just plain stupid! It's so stupid it's hilariously funny! Imagine being stranded
in an uninhabited island.. irnsonyou think
. and the office is just around the corner!

Fed-Kun's army
I saw the first cover before the first chapter was uploaded and was confused as hell because the character has black hair😂 Then I looked closer and realized it's the same character as the one displayed here. But how can he bleach his hair on that island?!
It's a funny premise, nice design, following this one too!!

Group Leader
@Kittynya1400 @Slayer_ Don’t worry, I’ll be working on the whole series. It’s completed with 28 chapters and I plan to finish it in English :)

@Bonzaigirl lol yesss, it’s exactly the dumb humor I love 😄

@capricieux lmao yep that’s right. Idk how common it is, but some people’s hair lightens if they’re in the sun enough 😂

@kakukaku Yay, thanks for joining me here too :’) This one is a bit different from the previous ones I’ve picked, but I think the premise is super cool/unique for a rom com manga and there is nice character development (despite it being an over-the-top comedy lol)

Thanks for translating this yet again! I’ll be here with you from the beginning to the end! 😁

Contributor
Wonder how the romance is going to play out when the super competent boss doesn't have an HR to report workplace relationships to

Double-page supporter
Man I really enjoy your translations. Thanks for the chapter.

Looking forward for the next chapters. It's hilarious.

Thanks for the translations. Btw you got some great taste.

@Satansslut669 senpai noticed me! I'm squealing like a piglet.
Yeah, I've been looking for some unique manga. After reading manga for so long, you get tired of the same old tropes.
Thank you for all your hard work! And I absolutely adore your username and group name ❤ ❤ ❤

Group Leader
@kakukaku staaap I feel the same way reading your very kind comments tbh :’) but dude yes!! I’m also so sick of the same stories over and over! Also sick of unlikable characters in general lol. If I perceive the FL and/or ML leads as people with no skills, interests, or personality, I’m just...not interested. Having a crush on someone/having a strong desire to date someone is not a personality lmao

ANYWAY, thank you yet again. Truly thankful for your thanks 😭

Dex-chan lover
@Satansslut669 Congrats on starting another (gloriously hilarious) manga! 🤩

You start this right when we get to the tight knot of a conclusion to Hana series, so cheeky! Thank you! And please stay well! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread