Isshiki-san wa Koi wo shiritai. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Meishi Rokutanda wants to entertain

Dex-chan lover
That's a nice meat bun.

I'm indifferent about translating SFX. Of course if they are properly done, it's a nice bonus. But if it takes up too much of your time, I don't think anyone would really mind if you just put them as translator notes.

Dex-chan lover
Dates are indeed awesome Meishi! Rinna was so cute in her outfit. Even though their date didn't go the way Meishi intended, it still went great!

That rooftop confession of Rinna was cute. She really loves being with Meishi. But she didn't expect to get a confession too!

Dex-chan lover
In regards of SFX: it does take a lot of time, because it's actually really hard to come up with the perfect ones at times. I personally just put a translation besides mine in a tiny font (for those who want to read them), but I've also seen series NOT doing any TL work on SFX and no one complains, so it's really up to you and how much time you have.

PS: things are getting good in the story. Thank God Meishi ain't a dense dimwit.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work.

If you like doing sfx the hard way, then I think you should do them that way. I mean, I'd prefer for you to have fun while you work for my pleasure.

(If you think it ends up being too much worik, then it's fine to just write the translations next to them.)

Users who are viewing this thread