Isshiki-san wa Koi wo shiritai. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Meishi Rokutanda wants to entertain

Fed-Kun's army
wow! lovely chapter!! im curious on how u do the SFX and u made them really well comparing it to the Japanese SFX ones (like one on one but for English SFX) how do you get them to have the same texture and effects like (outlines,font) and stuffs. They look too good !! btw i really like how you do your SFX but i understand its takes huge amount of time, if you can, then i would be delighted to have you continue the SFX otherwise Its fine too! just having a little text below it or TL note is fine too! Great work!!

im curious on how u do the SFX and u made them really well comparing it to the Japanese SFX ones (like one on one but for English SFX) how do you get them to have the same texture and effects like (outlines,font) and stuffs. They look too good !!
Thanks mate. Honestly its just trying to find a font that matches the feel of the original as close as possible, then a lot of photoshop (Strokes, pattern overlays, clipping masks, etc etc) and eyeballing. I used to make logos for bands/esport teams/etc when I was a student and a lot of the skills crossover.

MY MAAAAAAN, way to go. Great work building up the courage!!!! We all root for you.

Dex-chan lover
I take my word back when i say "such a shame they didn't continue what they left from the previous manga" Because the remake is totally good too 🥲😭

Way to goo meishiii 🔥

Users who are viewing this thread