Isshiki-san wa Koi wo shiritai. - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Isshiki Karin Wants To Know.

Dex-chan lover
"I love him way more than he loves me!"
Okay, what will you do when the next lewd encounter occurs I wonder?

Dex-chan lover
I know that knowledge of English language among Japanese is poor, but I would expect a detective (so, an educated person) to understand at least that much.

Unless they were using a Scottish accent - because that is impossible to understand.

Dex-chan lover
Her dad (in a russian accent):"Meishi what is more dangerous a gun or a ballpoint pen"
"They are both wrong, I killed a man. With this THUMB."

Contributor
Fused the picture

RYusiPJ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i never really get the "we are dating and living together but we sleep in different rooms" kinda thing, i mean i do know a couple irl who do that yeah but it's because of health reasons which is not the case here

i never really get the "we are dating and living together but we sleep in different rooms" kinda thing, i mean i do know a couple irl who do that yeah but it's because of health reasons which is not the case here
As someone with a long history of reading Japanese rom-coms, I do not dare to complain about kissing and living in the same apartment by chapter 27, especially when it seems they are progressing steadily and quite organically (17 + 19 are high school attendance ages in some countries, they are not an old married couple).

Users who are viewing this thread