Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 20 - What is Life Advice?

Dex-chan lover
I dont think this is supposed to be "short", theres a lot of vagueness still around. However, I also dont think this is going to be some long drawn out fanservice manga either.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, this is just the end of season 1. When the ladies realize how nice when he was around, they'll chase him instead.

Thanks for translation.

Dex-chan lover
Moving out like the nee san in domekano? So he can be "visited frequently"?

Supporter
I mean honestly I feel like this is very average, after Domestic Girlfriend. Not bad, just... a very standard harem story. I was expecting something more interesting from Kei.
this is miles better than the standard harem story, because the characters actually feel like social beings

Double-page supporter
I mean honestly I feel like this is very average, after Domestic Girlfriend. Not bad, just... a very standard harem story. I was expecting something more interesting from Kei.
There's nothing standard about this harem story, it's actually one of the better ones in a long time. The MC is mature and deserving of the girls affections. We genuinely don't know which girl he'll choose as opposed to most harems where it's obvious. And the girls personalities are way better than the average harem without being over the top.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want to celebrate for him, getting a job can be really hard and a big deal in sum industries especially in Japan.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so convinced that this is ending soon? Do you all know something I don't?
To me, this just feels like a new drama point, or maybe even the start of a new arc. Like, they've all started to catch feelings, and now the status quo they thought they had is being challenged by him potentially getting a job and moving out. It looks to me like this is just a case of establishing a norm and then rocking the boat to keep the story interesting.

Has everyone just gotten used to manga like this setting into a holding pattern and then not doing anything for ages, to the point that a major change-up in things is considered a sign of the end?

Dex-chan lover
this isn't a high stakes weekly shonen magazine, but a biweekly niche seinen mag. there's no way sasuga kei wouldn't sell enough to continue serializing in such a magazine.
I think she just doesn’t plan on making it a super long series

Or maybe she will make it a long series and we’re just entering a new arc, fleshing out the characters even more

But let’s be honest, only 3 of them really stand a chance of winning, that being (in order, and I’m going to say hair colors cause it’s easier for people to remember) pink hair> orange hair> green hair

Which is a shame cause green and violet r best girls, violet though def ain’t even in the running

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread