Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 25 - What is Getting Back Together?

Group Leader
Nah nah nah literally nah what is this??? Someone knock my homie on the head or slap some sense into him :huh:

I need to know whats the fucking catch.
I re-read chapter 1 and she basically ousted him like a sick dog.
So NOW bitch wants to be back, all chummy and marry quickly…
Is she pregnant??

Group Leader
i haven't read any of sasuga kei's other works but from the last panel it looks more to me like ex gf is just feeling pressured due to her age that she needs to hurry up and get married and that she'll soon be unwanted due to being a "hag" at the tender old age of late 20s.
this is where MC gets mindbroken and it becomes the girls' turn to help him, right?

Double-page supporter
....I hope to God she's not pregnant with the other dudes child and gonna try to say it's his. Cause like if she does to the cross with her.

Dex-chan lover
Great
now thinking back to all the other works….
GE there was Prego
DomeKano There was Prego
GOLLY GEE WIZZ WHATS THE PATTERN?

SHE’S PREGO AINT SHE??
ITS NOT HIS KID TOO

DAMMIT KEI

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking brow beaten little bitch. jesus christ man have some self respect.

Fed-Kun's army
The protagonist fked up here.
"The second time you're in love with the same person, you're in love only with the memories, not the person"

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking dumb. I don't even follow this, but I come back for one chapter to see what's happening and I see this. What a fucking shit show. 0/10. Get fucked author-san.

Double-page supporter
Oh no no no no… Author seriously jumped the shark here. Literally no redeeming this cuck MC now

You people are constantly forgetting who the mangaka is, the other stories and the detail that seems to be taking some pleasure out of this type of story on the part of the author.

If he's consistent, in addition to being a cuck, the MC will be a stepfather.

Users who are viewing this thread