Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Are You Being Driven By Your Dreams?

Dex-chan lover
She drew my Lisa Frank trapper keeper from 1st grade.

She drew "Birds of Paradise. G. Tap to add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Flying, 0/1"

Dex-chan lover
:huh: what creature do you think she'd draw if they fuxxed in full swing?

Dex-chan lover
Well well well, my guy ACTUALLY left her blue-holed (my apologies for the crass assessment ... my gutter brain kicked in there). Ahem, I know this author and I know how they write their stories so I was expecting that it would go down. But even if it didn't go down last night IT WILL go down eventually.

Also, who want's to call how many he end's up actually having sex with. He will probably get into very sexual situations with all of them at some point but he will probably only have sex with a few of them. I think 3 is possible but I could definitely see at least 2 of them. If he sleeps with all of them I'm calling shenanigans ... that or protag-power.

Dex-chan lover
Well well well, my guy ACTUALLY left her blue-holed (my apologies for the crass assessment ... my gutter brain kicked in there). Ahem, I know this author and I know how they write their stories so I was expecting that it would go down. But even if it didn't go down last night IT WILL go down eventually.

Also, who want's to call how many he end's up actually having sex with. He will probably get into very sexual situations with all of them at some point but he will probably only have sex with a few of them. I think 3 is possible but I could definitely see at least 2 of them. If he sleeps with all of them I'm calling shenanigans ... that or protag-power.

The artist, the youngest, and maybe the meganekko.

Dex-chan lover
Points in favour of our man:
•Recognized she was troubled and didn't take advantage of her
•Knew he didn't like her like that and told her as such
•Still gave her very valid points that helped her grow

Now THAT is a proper way to blueball the audience, not the shitty excuses we usually get when this happens.

Dex-chan lover

Well yeah that's just the genre the author is aiming for.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a surprisingly sweet and thoughtful chapter and also fuck you for the volume tease author-san:

Also, who want's to call how many he end's up actually having sex with

Tsubasa (programmer) - I think they gonna bang but just casually. Likely involve some alcohol. May even be the first one to strike.

Mio (idol) - I don't think they will go all the way without a time skip. Which for Kei is very possible. But they will just at most start to get under her tsun layer. Gonna be a while.

Anju (vagrant) - she's banging at some point. I think the wheels are already set in motion there, just need a few more interactions

Yukari (pole dancer) - probably not, ironically enough. If they do it will probably be some kind of pity dance to cheer up than anything romantic. That's the vibes I get. But hey there's still plenty of story and Yukari hasn't come across a huge problem yet. Things can change.

Lili (artist) - oh they banging. He may have resisted now but the sparks are already in the air. She just needs to build up some confidence in herself and her work and boom. She'll grab what she wants.

Hayato (the bro) - lol, mostly kidding. But we know there will be drama and now bros talking about marriage. You just know whoever is hooking up with Hayato is probably gonna cook on the MC on the side. Easy drama bait while being able to cast that mystery girl aside if it's too hated (or make her another main character if they want).

Power Uploader
Our MC is just a woman with a dick. I don't expect much from Sasuga Kei but gyatt damn this is so disappointing.

All of the girls' interpersonal problems are being solved in just one chapter. None of the characters are hitting hard. I feel like the writing quality has deteriorated since DomeKano. Kei needs to stop gooning to pole dancers and hanging out with Reiji Miyajima, and start relearning how to write.

Users who are viewing this thread