Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - What is a Pole Dance?

Dex-chan lover
Ehh, i want author to show / develope more about the sugar baby one before jumping to the next FMC, but author and editor got their own reason i guess
If we follow basic story / manga structure, the reason should be that they want the audience to know every girl better before dwelling deeper into their issues.

Dedicating too much time to one girl at the beginning could kill the interest part of the fanbase might have in the others (Especially as they were all introduced at the same time) or create strong favoritism, so each one will probably have 2 chapters of some surface level problem related to what they do, and then the real conflicts will kick in.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The manga pacing is so wild to me hahaha, what a whirlwind first couple chaps

Dex-chan lover
For some odd reason even though that female worker was completely 100% in the right about that dumbshit of a boss bringing coworkers to a strip club. The author is going to spin it somehow to make it seem like she'll be the one in the wrong before the chapter is over. Just tossing that out there.

Also I got money that the next girl is going to be an OnlyFans type of girl or something akin to that just because.

Dex-chan lover
Scanlator, don't wanna sound like an annoying guy. But PLEASE, make this font a bit bigger

Dex-chan lover
Ehh, i want author to show / develope more about the sugar baby one before jumping to the next FMC, but author and editor got their own reason i guess

It's pretty standard to try and give a basic overview of each girl before going into a real arc. 2 to go right?

Group Leader
We get serious lecture on life and strip club with full blown tits in the same chapter. That's all over the place but kinda funny. I was disappointed we don't get to see Yukari's milkers but kinda glad that those old farts don't get the chance to either. They probably do on other occasions but at least Sonoda isn't there to witness that.

This manga is interesting what are you guys mad about?

Dex-chan lover
The last chapter introduced a pretty heavy dramatic plot thread, this chapter resolved it with a speech and then moved on to strip club shenanigans. The tone is really all over the place, it feels quite weird...

Which is why I like it. Was gonna drop this manga until the sudden dramatic turn in the last chapter, and now it just takes another turn. I wouldn't say it's actually good, but it is interesting. Hard to remember all these characters when it's not a weekly though; I remember my favourite was the girl with the white hair with red tips, because she had white hair with red tips. What was her gimmick again, that she is an artist or something?

Dex-chan lover
A sugar baby and a stripper. Are all girls gonna follow the same type of path? Lets see if the next one works as a prostitute

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug: told ya talk no jutsu is coming. But it was way stronger than expected. And nothing is more detrimental in japan than being "too old" for a sugar baby. Also is that girl on last panel his ex :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga going to be a competition for biggest asshole?

I get that there needs to be some drama to make the story interesting, but surely that doesn't require the girls to be manipulative and emotionally abusive. Surely it wouldn't hurt if at least one of them was appreciative of him for his cooking or enjoyed his company for who he is. Maybe he's too bland and stupid for them to respect him? Dare I say, a beta male?

Am I being unreasonable here?
:meguuusad::meguuusad:i agree with you

Users who are viewing this thread