Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - What's Missing?

Dex-chan lover
Mc makin a mistake, normally I hate when they make everyone a blushing virgin especially when they're adults but in this case he's taking advantage of her insecuriry.

Dex-chan lover
Japan is xenophobic as hell, so being a foreigner living there can be extremely hard, but being a child of a foreigner who killed two people while drunk driving? Yeah, welcome to hell, because there's no doubt you'll be ostracized and bullied.

Group Leader
What the actual fuck. I feel he probably shouldnt be taking advantage of a vulnerable time like this

Dex-chan lover
The logic in this series is weird. Very weird. The pole woman, and now this girl.
The mother struggling and needing alcohol to move on can't be considered a curse. Yes, she hit someone, but it wasn't intentional. As her daughter, she should be feeling sorry for her mother and worried she got arrested... not treating her like a curse of the family. :nyoron:
She didn't just hit someone, she killed someone. Doesn't matter if it was an accident it was very preventable if she didn't drink and drive. Drunk drivers are a curse because they destroy lives.

Power Uploader
Not be the "Nooticer" but I've just noticed how two of the backstory are related to sex work acceptance and one of them is related to the struggles of a foreigner in Japan (or some shit)

Hnng... I'm starting to nootice....

Users who are viewing this thread