Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Millefeuille Stars

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck... This is going to become a Harem isn't it. These are our initial three love interests before they start adding more. Better get that Harem tag ready again :(.

Every freaking time man... why....?
The other girls seemed more "FMC supportive friends"-like than anything. Noone but Rei blushed, they immediately stopped the teasing when she expressed jealousy... We're safe for now

Dex-chan lover
yep

s8bIalZ.png
Every now and then the manga art just blows the novel illustrations out of the water, this is one case, wow

Supporter
Oh fuck... This is going to become a Harem isn't it. These are our initial three love interests before they start adding more. Better get that Harem tag ready again :(.

Every freaking time man... why....?
Harem tag is (mostly) misleading.
Dude stands committed to not getting in the way of their career goals, even if the girls themselves sometimes waver.

Dex-chan lover
The male lead seems to be the type to overthink every minor interaction with a person.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they are normal friends and would notice that she's interested in him and won't try to come in between them or get too close to him, Latom🙏😤 (dino)🦖

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping that the dude stays single until his adulthood. The development of "We are now dating (highschool) is just so booooring... The dude and FMC should just flirt all the way to adulthood and then immediately get married or something.

Dex-chan lover
I mean they're celebs, he don't want any minor mistakes happened that could possibly lead to a scandal that will affect their work
I don't just mean them, I meant anyone that he interacts with.

Dex-chan lover
I like this guy a lot. Finally a non-doormat MC for a change that doesn't get lead around by the nose.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the much awaited update!

I was actually thinking Rintarou being introduced to the other idol members would be way down the road for this story, but I guess it would make some more interesting situations now that the other other two can add to dynamics of things. They should be prepared to see what the 'Way of the Hasbando' really is.

Dex-chan lover
to cut the chapter right at the bento reveal was actually such a low blow
yes, you damn right I AM pissed by that :qq:

Users who are viewing this thread