Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Start Of A Dream.

Dex-chan lover
He’s rooming with the entire Group right? As their live in Chef/Nutritionist?

Dex-chan lover
Chad mc made a girl cry in nursery, very nice, good stuff expecting a lot of cute stuff

Dex-chan lover
"Remembers who the other was*"
I mean, she clearly remembers the fact of their meeting, just not enough about him to recognise him.
What they said also works, jeez I get if it was a complete grammar mistake but it was only a tiny bit awkward, while what you said is not awkward and technically fits more there is no need to "correct" such a thing

Dex-chan lover
What they said also works, jeez I get if it was a complete grammar mistake but it was only a tiny bit awkward, while what you said is not awkward and technically fits more there is no need to "correct" such a thing
Does it? I mean, I am no native speaker, so sometimes I might miss it. Saying nothing doesn't save me from my itch.

Dex-chan lover
Does it? I mean, I am no native speaker, so sometimes I might miss it. Saying nothing doesn't save me from my itch.
It works but as I said it's a bit awkward and there's way better ways to say it more fluently (Ex; Like you said it)

Dex-chan lover
Ye ye ye ML is gonna be the boy under the table and FL is gonna be the girl he made cry. That's fine, just no love triangle cliché, please.

Dex-chan lover
Well, everyone has already pointed out the obvious, which saves me the time of doing so.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the cute moments we could all adore were all instead focusing way too much on a old trope that just exists, like what about when she was hugging his arm and refusing to let go, or them chilling on the couch talking, why are we focusing on the hate when we could focus on the cute!

Dex-chan lover
Did they really had no other name than ren.. oh pardon rintarou it's kinda bugging me

Users who are viewing this thread