Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga, Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Nikaido Azusa goes wild

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
520
I don't think he created this new dynamic, since it already existed many years prior with that friendship club anime/manga (main girl was blonde with a blue butterfly hairpiece — I forget the of the series and character)
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
1,269
I like this, MC was close to making progress on understanding the core of his own issues. He instead goes back to the comfort of denying himself even having romantic feelings and is trying to force himself into a mob-kun role despite knowing it's just a defence mechanism.

The self awareness is good, hopefully this situation forces him to actually state his true feelings. Who knows, he might even realise expressing yourself is a good thing? Like he just showed FMC it is?!?! Crazy I know.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
520
I don't think he created this new dynamic, since it already existed many years prior with that friendship club anime/manga (main girl was blonde with a blue butterfly hairpiece — I forget the of the series and character)
Haiganai. That dynamic was interesting until it motivated the protagonist to make choices that left everyone unhappy. I think it left a bad taste in the mouths of many readers.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 30, 2026
Messages
164
Ugh, this is so gut wrenching to read. She clearly has feelings for MC and MC knows it, but he can’t reciprocate because he is afraid to or doesn’t want to be that way with her. Regardless, it’s so hard to watch. I feel for her, just like with every other losing heroine (assuming she will be one). So far, this story has been very well written and the author is doing a great job of eliciting and pulling genuine emotion from me for these characters.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,474
MC tried to dodge Azusa's confession, but he's the one getting cooked here. It's just getting even harder to avoid her smoothly:dogkek: btw. she so cute damn

b1sv4u.jpg


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
4,128
I guess in the next chapter the ikemen will do or say something that completely ruins his chances with the girl, who instead will fall even more fir the protagonist.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 26, 2023
Messages
63
"I can't accept these feelings. The guy at the top of the school hierarchy is in love with her"

Maybe try "I can't accept these feelings. I simply don't feel the same way"? C'mon dude.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top