Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga, Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Nikaido Azusa goes wild

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Messages
3,231
Haiganai. That dynamic was interesting until it motivated the protagonist to make choices that left everyone unhappy. I think it left a bad taste in the mouths of many readers.
Really? Guess I was one of those who loved the ending and who he ended up with.

And oppositely I disliked how White Album 2 and Oregairu ended. WA2 obviously because of how the MC handled things...
Oregairu was peak though, I still have screenshots and video clips recorded on my portable hard drive but I stopped watching anime in 2016 so never got to watch the final season, also 0 motivation because of being spoiled on who he ends up with.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Messages
1,432
That Domoto guy has a more realistic Vegeta hairstyle.
You clearly underestimate the boundaries of reality:

iu
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Messages
872
"I can't accept these feelings. The guy at the top of the school hierarchy is in love with her"

Maybe try "I can't accept these feelings. I simply don't feel the same way"? C'mon dude.
Or maybe -I can't accept this feelings i'm probably in an arranged marriage that has in mind the economic grow of two families.
 
Supporter
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
893
Well, nice that he realised she is into him, but how about just telling her "sorry, I can't feel the same way about you"? It might actually be more helpful in "pushing" her towards the other guy than not saying anything and playing with her feelings. It's also more honest and considerate.

Also, the MC should address his trauma, it's not normal how he behaves.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 13, 2019
Messages
1,704
Chat, how cooked is he? :aquadrink:
Quite a bit, but he had plenty of ways to solve the issue:
1) ask her if she likes him, point blank, and explain that he can't reciprocate her feelings. She backs off.
2) explain that he works for Otosaki (no need to say he's a houseworker), that it's a unique opportunity and he needs to prioritize his work. She (probably) backs off.
3) talk up Kakihara, implies he's a wingman and therefore has no interest in her. She gets disappointed, both boys crash and burn.
4) say he has an unrequited crush on Otosaki. If she has half a brain cell she'll back off.
5) explain that the t shirts were a coincidence and that he was waiting on another girl who stood him up.
6) tell her he dreams of being a househusband. Either she starts avoiding him or he'll have found a gorgeous wife, win-win
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top