Issue with Blocking ScanGroups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently discovered that I could block scanlation groups that I don't want to see their releases. Which was really cool except now I'm having a problem where when I try to load the next chapter it's loading up the alternate chapter that was released by the group that I've blocked.
Kinda defeats the purpose blocking them? So like is that not how that's supposed to work?

MD@Home
Can you tell us your blocked group name and in what manga it happen so we can test/reproduce your issue 😉

Oh! Yes that would help wouldn't it sorry. The group is Loli Mamoritai. the manga is The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent. I've done a cache clear to try and fix it but chapter chapter 11 is still wonk like showing me the blocked groups chap 11 instead of taking me to the other groups chapter 12

Contributor
I recently discovered that I could block scanlation groups that I don't want to see their releases. Which was really cool except now I'm having a problem where when I try to load the next chapter it's loading up the alternate chapter that was released by the group that I've blocked.
Kinda defeats the purpose blocking them? So like is that not how that's supposed to work?
Known issue with the reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread