Issue with directional turn page clicks + Maximum container width when defined

Dex-chan lover
The current settings I'm using:
Fit to width
Max container width (advanced setting) 1300
turn page by tapping/clicking: directional turn
tap/click target area: entire container
1920x1080 monitor

It seems like when the max container width is defined, the directional turn functionality breaks, as the click area desyncs with the calculations that determine if you're clicking the left/right side of the page.

Using https://mangadex.org/chapter/492526/ as an example, though this seems to work on all manga I've tried it on:
The pages are 844px wide, the final credits page is 1000px wide, and when using max width 1300 (larger than any page on this chapter) the changeover point where clicking to the left or right of it on my screen makes it page up or page down is 500px from the left. Seems like whatever calculation is thinking the container is left-justified when everything's centered?

Also alongside that, the horizontal position (500px from the side) doesn't change whether or not the right sidebar is expanded, although when max container width is undefined, it shifts along with the page alignment correctly.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Part of the problem is probably that the clicking area is the container, so if you constrain it, the area gets constrained along with it.

Just getting the layout correct across different browsers is honestly the most difficult part about the whole damn reader. I'll try to get this working better for the next major version.

Users who are viewing this thread