It All Starts with Playing Game Seriously - Ch. 2

I’m here for the read. I already don’t like that girl, i hope she doesn’t come back in future chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn’t have hitting monsters in the field give your weapon proficiency and exp at the same time?

I was wondering since the previous chapter how could he be level 1 even if he played the game casually, so this is how. He probably died not long before it became reality. Or maybe it was just a common insult.

A pistol? They show us a whole wide variety of badass weapons and its a pistol he ends up with
meet-marley-the-permanently-disappointed-cat-who-looks-like-he-is-judging-your-poor-life-choices-03.jpg

"Ki is the the strongest and most mysterious strength....."

"...determines whether you are top-tier or low-tier player.."

and then

"To obtain Ki, you will need a high proficiency in a weapon that fits you, when the proficiency reaches 100%, that's when you will obtain Ki"

FACEPALM ME BABY!!!!!

Mysterious my AESS!! 'determines whether you top tier or low tier' ???? WHAT? WHERE? and WHY it's so SIMPLE TO GET?

VERY MYSTERIOUS INDEED

(sorry can't help it for the CAPS)

The power system of futuristic "mysterious" power is friggin BS.. imo

Aggregator gang
Lvl 1 after playing for a while.
Ki is universal power despite it is based in one country
Mysterious when it is basic.
No one has personality... It is just copy from hundreds of other copied stories.
I don't know how it has such a high rating when it is clearly below average.

Wouldn't it be fun if he reincarnated, started playing but the world didn't turn into reality like in previous life?

Users who are viewing this thread