It All Starts with Playing Game Seriously

Dex-chan lover
@Verypeeved I want to be a reincarnated black horse ant that makes a comeback in life by playing games seriously and working hard, while hiding my true intentions of world domination.

Fed-Kun's army
So here’s my guess at the synopsis:
world gets isekaied? Or turned into a video game? And he dies which ends up sending him back 3 years before the isekai/transformation happens? Anyways now he has to play the game seriously so the stats transfers over to real life when the isekaied/transformation happens so he and his family don’t die a second time

The Description
EAWX0eQh.jpg

How does this have a 9.0 rating I haven’t read it yet but I’m just wondering cause it’s chines

wait does this mean, the players obtain the abilities of the character's in game or those VR games in reality? i swear i was thinking of a synopsis where the protaganist gains the abilities of the character in the game in reality. after reading so many manhwa and manhua that idea just came into my head and im not even kidding this actually happened.

a black horse got killed hiding his abilities trained to get as strong as an ant and reincarnated to become a hero

Atleast the art style is better than many other manhuas..
Worth giving it a read🙂

Users who are viewing this thread