It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

If this two doesn't fix their misunderstanding by next chapter I might commit murder. Seriously, step up your game boy.

Dex-chan lover
Leave
her
alone

Dude she doesn't want to talk about it, drop it
At some point even if you think you're somewhat in the right, if the other party doesn't want to reciprocate, move on.

Then again they're meant to end up together so whatever 🙃

I feel what the TL feels on this chap kinda cried a bit too, its kinda heart breaking, specially i kmow where eunjae is coming from why she doesnt wanna talk about it coz it just brought her trauma and developed trust issues and i know too how our precious moonyoung feels, i really hope that eunjae gives moonyoung a chance to tell his side of the story and a chance to make it up to her. I really hate that childhood friend of moonyoung, forgot her name

Well she's stubborn and he's impatient she only believe what it's look like and not the reason behind it and he's chillidish enough to keep others confession letter

hey hey chill...
NO WUT THE HECK. PLS PLS JUST SOLVE THE MISUNDERSTANDING AND KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE GODDAMMIT :( im cryin pls

Actually that a good approach, but if he just changes "but she disappeared" part to "I make her disappeared" and add "can I ever get the chance to asking her forgiveness?"

So she can really feel how regretful you are.

Just a piece of advice from someone that likes to run away and disappeared more than fml.

Moonyoung could told her about the misunderstandings but he didn't or maybe he doesn't even know all the things neither.

The TNs are so cute! How do you make the little emoji drawings. Thanks for the update!

Noooooo
I wish she stayed in the next chapter 😭
Thank you for updating 💕

@Jasmine88 I agree. Her stubbornness kind of irritated me tho because they could've sorted out the misunderstanding. She isn't considering how the whole situation was back then T-T

Users who are viewing this thread