It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

I understand how she feels. Like when you trusted someone and you thought that they betrayed you. Time had already passed, and she went through all the pain, and that she's scared that it can happen the second time again.
And I also get the guy's part. When something had already happened, and you know that it hurt them, and you're involved into the pain or trauma that caused her; that's why you feel like it's important to tell her and that you want her to listen at least. Hoping that it can help ease,, to stop the misunderstanding.

Conclusion: It pains me to watch them.

@jazz9 I somewhat agree. But it doesnt seem like she has moved on from the situation at all. She obviously still holds a grudge. And if she really moved on there wouldn't be any need to "relieve" something from her past. Honestly if it were me and its years later. With the fact that I actually moved on from the situation, I wouldn't go as far as to pretend I wouldn't know Moonyoung. Especially that we would be in the same workplace. 🧐

@FredFriendly

Eunjae actually wrote a message to Moonyoung explaining what had happened and if she wanted to explain herself for the last time... but he never replied (it doesn't matter that the friend deleted the message before he read it); why would Eunjae, after being ignored, worry about looking for him again? especially knowing that he was the one who had the letter and therefore the main culprit for spreading it?

Group Leader
@Lucrecia Your comment shows that, like so many others, you don't seem to be able to look at the situation from Moonyoung's point of view and are only looking from Eunjae's perspective. I doubt anything constructive could be accomplished by discussing this with you.

@FredFriendly

Oh, but most of us understand Moonyoung's perspective.

Is the perspective of a boy who, instead of honestly admitting how he liked Eunjae and thus risking being rejected, used the letter written by her - and therefore a weakness of hers - to blackmailing her and obtain her closeness in a forced way, when it was clear that she was not interested in it at all and was forced by circumstances (not to mention that because of her Eunjae suffered a not indifferent psychological trauma, that of feeling weak, betrayed and alone against everyone. Definitely Moonyoung's "trauma" of losing his girlfriend is laughable by comparison)

I'm old enough to say that a guy like that is pleasant only and exclusively in the fantasy, because in real life he would only deserve a lot of kicks in the backside.

Group Leader
@Lucrecia Yup, like I said, you can't see it from Moonyoung's perspective. Must be that overwhelming hatred of the male lead. All you can spout how is Eunjae was affected.

@Lucrecia you are totally right!!! His actions were extremely selfish, he forced her instead of trying to get closer to her by normal actions. The same thing he keeps doing, she says no, he ignores her requests. He could be a great guy, but justifying his actions doesn't change them.

I seen some of raws. It’s about to get even crazier. I’ll let these lovely people continue to translate for us.

Sweetie, it's called gaslighting and master manipulation. Its the tatic that controlling, abusive psychopaths have perfected. There is something wrong with you...please seek therapy. How are you still being emotionally manipulated?

Fed-Kun's army
he does sound like he's criticizing her for running away.
ugh moonyoung you don't feel what she felt, how much she had suffered, but all you care about is your regret
so, you really want me to throw hands at you.

it's gonna be a looooooooong time before i can geniunely like this guy

he thought he was close with a girl he was blackmailing ? what a delusional idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread