It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Ayeee this is so sad. This is just miscommunication at this point. If only Moonyoung chose the right words and Eunjae tries to listen. :(

bro, u dumb dumb. just be nice to her and make her comfy with you first (for longer than one chapter) rather than sledgehammering her feelings every time you see her and re-opening her trauma.

I think his approach was a lot better here. He's still impatient asf, but at least he's finally shown his vulnerable side and admitted that what happened affected him as well.
Even though she ran away, I think she'll be more prone to listen to what he has to say next time.

I doubt being nice to her will let them get back together, she doesnt seem to ever want to resolve the issue. Maybe they could form a relationship with the new her but if he was in a relationship he'd want to clear up the misunderstanding even more

But yeah she probably stayed behind cause that tends to happen when they walk off then say ah ill give him a chance, but for the sake of extending the manhwa as long as possible you already know the authors lowkey thinking about making her actually walk off

Group Leader
@honeybee10
@Jasmine88 I agree. Her stubbornness kind of irritated me tho because they could've sorted out the misunderstanding. She isn't considering how the whole situation was back then T-T

Eunjae jumped to erroneous conclusions all those years ago without any confirmation whatsoever as to whether or not what she thought had happened was true or not. It's obvious that she has not overcome her "trauma" and is still stuck in the past. For her own mental health and wellbeing, it would behove her to ascertain the truth, even if what she thought happened was what did happen.

What annoys me about lots of these comments here is that hardly anyone has any sympathy for Moonyoung who also suffered emotioinally for the situation that happened way back then. Nobody but me seems to want to look at the situation from his point of view. Eunjae abruptly quit school and moved away without saying good-bye to Moonyoung and never contacted him as if their relationship meant absolutely nothing to her. He, too, was devestated in his own way.

This is driving me nuts. I want the misunderstanding to be cleared already 😫

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
"I want to express my regret about my involvement in fucking up your life (not apologies, just regret) and maybe tell you that I value you greatly. But first, to put in perspective just how seriously you should take that, I'd like to make it clear that the whole 'value you' thing is way less important than timely delivery of a few drinks to our drunken co-workers, so wait ten minutes would you?"
Smooth. Real smooth.

aww I love this story so much ❤❤❤

PS I couldn't wait so I went to the raw site and saw some spoilers for myself.🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm a firm believer in leaving people who want to be left alone alone.
She's not some shut in in need of an intervention.
She's a grown woman who had moved on with her life and that dude constantly tries to force her to relive something she doesn't want to.
I don't care that it's a misunderstanding or whatever, if someone even goes as far as threatening to quit if you don't stop, just stop.
Want her to get a restraining order too?

She repeatedly tells him to stop but it doesn't matter.
What matters is that he gets what he wants.
And the thing is he could get what he wants by being more understanding and giving her time but fuck that, he wants it and he wants it now.

I really want her to wait but then I'm like it's her choice what she does. But then I go back to wanting her to wait

@FredFriendly I also want to find out Moonyoung's point of view. No worries it's not only you. I honestly just want her to discuss the past with him so she can move on from her "trauma" :/

Efu

Really interesting how 'your average romance' manhwa can split the readers into (at least) two big opposing sides. And both just wanted the best for our lovely protagonist.

I'm not sure if the author is just 'subtly' good, but I also don't think it was intended to be a dark/psychological romance e.g. Cheese in the Trap (in which fan theories and analysis are one of the manhwa's main attraction).

Users who are viewing this thread