It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Woahhh, it's like he's stepping on broken glass around her. Can't do much of anything with her, can't even reminisce about the past they share together because she would get triggered by it 🤔
He already likes her so he basically already lost, but clearly at this point he would have saved himself a lot of pain by liking a different girl. He is a great guy so I am sure he would have no problem finding a much lower maintenance girl...

I don’t know how this is going to develop, because she’s clearly hurt and doesn’t wanna think about the past again and he likes her but he’s also stuck in the past

@BZo1480 Oh please, he is guilt-tripped because of that but all he did was keep her letter, which sure was not okay but it's a matter on a level of a high-school prank. He was never malicious and always treated her well. Certainly he is not the direct cause for anything that has happened to her.
Apologizing to her for keeping her letter is 100% of what he needed to do. It's other people that have to answer for the rest, but I have a feeling he will work extra hard for her even after all of that.

Dex-chan lover
@Leonhart93

Oh please, he is guilt-tripped because of that but all he did was keep her letter, which sure was not okay but it's a matter on a level of a high-school prank.

If he gave it back after like a week or two, it'd be more in line with a prank. He was more than likely never going to give it back to her.

He was never malicious and always treated her well.

A well-kept slave is still a slave. Sure, he was nice to her, but he was still technically blackmailing her to hang out with him.

Certainly he is not the direct cause for anything that has happened to her.

Direct cause, no. But it still happened because of him.

Apologizing to her for keeping her letter is 100% of what he needed to do.

Honestly, he still needs to apologize for how he was treating her after finding out her real identity like when he implied he could mess up her performance review if she didn't go apartment-hunting with him.

Aggregator gang
I wonder how will their romance progress from this? 🤔

Thanks for the translation

Don't worry peeps. Our ML is great. Everything will be explained in later chapters.
PS. The title is about the Ml's first love.

Well hopefully everything is resolved and they can move on building a new relationship (though the blackmail still sits heavy for me).

They definitely have chemistry together, just need things to develop naturally. "Fall in love again" and all that

He forgot to tell her that Jisoo isn't mad anymore 🤦

I get that she's basically stepping on his feelings, but she has NO IDEA that she's special to him. She thinks she was just a source of amusement and someone to hang out with when he had nothing better to do. That's why she can't understand why he's "clinging to the past" as she put it. So ofc she doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

Thats truee boy. Take it slowly to break, collapse, that wall. Cause if u want to break it at once, it just nurturing the wall. Make it more high and solid.

So slowly. Slowly.

Even tho, someppl dont understand her trauma. But srsly, social trauma same bad as sexual harassment trauma.
Every trauma is bad.

Dex-chan lover
The bumping her head felt so unnecessary, she could have said her piece right before she walked away and then he offers to drop her off because she was drunk. But I guess they needed to show that he's "caring" or "soft" or whatever.

@mukade tbf he was kind of a jerk in general to her, so can you blame her for thinking that she wasn't anything special to him?

Fed-Kun's army
What the actual fuck was that lol, who bumps into something like that.

@sweet-potato I'm not blaming her, quite the opposite. I said that to the people that apparently think she owes something to Moonyoung simply because he likes her lol

There's progress?
I mean at least she feels better about it, now that she knows this dude didn't completely sabotage her.
Now I wanna see how Jisoo will make it up to her. I wanna see this girl SUFFER for how she treated her ex-bestie.( not really but really)

Users who are viewing this thread