It Is My First Love

It looks a bit cliche but female lead seems confident and interesting! Please keep updating! 💜

Even if its cliche, when the plot is good and the character interesting I'll keep reading it! Thanks for the update!

Lol does seem like something to look forward to I guess
Or maybe it's just bcz I'm gonna start helping on this too soon xD
I'm baised

i read ahead and all of this was just
caused by a huge ass misunderstanding with FL’s best friend at the time

Basically the entire plot is
the boy she tried to confess to was her best friend’s new (at the time) boyfriend. she didnt know they were together. ML knew, and stopped her by taking her letter away. so they become super good friends (+ best friend and her boyfriend). but one of their friends thought it would be ok to spread it after finding it in ML’s things in the future. so everyone finds out, best friend feels betrayed, tries to explain nobody believes, FL feels hurt, decides to transfer (not without tryna call ML first, and he doesnt answer) and change her name.

also, surprise!!!
turns out the guy she really fell in love with in the rain was ML (coincidence amiright). so blah blah blah after enough tears and reconciliation, ML and FL get together
End book 1

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I love it. A lot. K wish I knew Korean so I could read the rest TT

@Kookiemiam
Hey do you have any other stories similar to this one? I know the premise is pretty cliche but it's my first time (technically not true) in this genre.

Omgggg this dramaaaa I can't wait for the updates... (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING AT SUCH A FAST PACE (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Everyone is so annoying. Like I mean the MC should have said something to clear the misunderstanding, but then again, she probably didn’t say anything because of shock. And Jisoo should have listened to her reason, instead of assuming thing because she’s her friend. Like the incident with her ex boyfriend and friend was back in middle school. Why is she so hung over that when everyone’s immature at that age, and dating is only out of curiosity. And those people in MC’s class, why are they so nosy. Like it’s really none of there business to assume and bully her. So far, I’ve only read these kind of situations in Korean WEBTOON/Manhwa, and it really needs to stop, it’s unhealthy.

Group Leader
@hash I understand what u are pointing out, but i think this kind of manhwa serves as an eye opener to some readers who may have experienced or are experiencing the same thing, we shouldn't blame the characters lol they are they and you are you. They may have chosen to be stupid than thinking things carefully but that's it, they're only immature high schoolers back then. And this also happens in real life not only in kdramas or mahwas. I've read a lot of similar to this genre. If this manhwa had ended this way without getting anything or an explanation then, I wouldn't have started scanlating this. It's a drama, ofc the author will make it a lil twisted. Well i hope you're not offended on my stance. Thank u and good day!

Users who are viewing this thread