It Seems My Lady Is the Villainess with Only a Bad End, so I'm Thinking of Saving Her

Woah isekaing dude is a new one. Well who made the rule that only girls could isekai in otome?

I've read another one as a novel where he almost raise the villainess to be not a villainess (saving her from child trauma) and it transform as a sort of yandere vilainess better than the heroine who want him as the main capture target. It's not bad.

@grom Yeah! I initially thought this was the same story, but I realized the butler in that story was Cyril and not Vincent

Contributor
@Aakaa you can find some like this one that have been translated on novelupdates, just most haven't been adapted into manga yet like this one has. to name a few
I Became the Villainess’s Brother
I Appear to have been Reincarnated as a Love Interest in an Otome Game
The Villainous Daughter’s Butler ~I Raised Her to be Very Cute~

Dex-chan lover
https://slothtranslationsblog.com/the-villainous-daughters-butler-i-raised-her-to-be-very-cute/

Dex-chan lover
I like this so far. It's only one chapter but the idea of the butler saving her is interesting. Plus, the villainess is a kuudere!

Dex-chan lover
I like it. This is the first supporter type MC in otome game. Tho I dont really like that tag.

The villianess's butler was a romantic target in the game? Really?

Apart from that little illogical twist, I'm digging this.

Aggregator gang
I really like how his memories gradually return, not hit on the head suddenly oh I remember everything.

Banned
@Tacomelt to be fair, some of the others don't have them all come right at once too :p even Bakarina doesn't fully remember everything right away, she remembers as she meets the characters more or less.

Interesting~ something refreshing. Why does it feel like his sister went missing makes it sound like she went isekai too? Hmm 🤔🤔🤔

im excited for this one. i especially love the otome isekai trope from a male's perspective.

at first i thought this was from the novel "The Villainous Daughter’s Butler ~I Raised Her to be Very Cute~" but it's not. i want to read the novel from this...

Users who are viewing this thread