It Seems My Lady Is the Villainess with Only a Bad End, so I'm Thinking of Saving Her

...okay so I either read the novel before of it's a 2nd adaptation of a series that's already drawn by someone else...

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Ktoromto
you're probably thinking of this https://mangadex.org/title/55366/the-villainess-s-butler-i-raised-her-to-be-very-cute

The only pain and suffering I experience here is waiting 3 months per chapter

I left this as an open tab for days thinking, "I'm curious. I'll read it for something to do. But it kind of looks like it'll be boring. But maybe not. . ."

SO VERY GLAD I finally started this thing! Very good, very interesting. Some subtle hints and suggestions here and there that some plots run a lot deeper then the MC expects. End of chapter 3 just revealed an interesting twist on the whole reincarnation thing.

I'm very much looking forward to reading the chapters to come! :D

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, after reading the spoilers, I can summaries this isn't worth it for me. I, honestly, recommend to read the spoiler before you decide to read or continue this manga.

I love this manga ๐Ÿ˜‚ only a few chapters in but it became my guilty fave when I picked it up. But aghhh that wait in between chapters tho >. < otsu scan group~

Thanks for the spoiler
I will drop this, man it sounds so boring af. In the beginning the character introduction wasn't really that good. Also looking for the story from an extra eyes is so lame, moreover it's a person who is obsessed to only serve his lady.
I don't understand why he is so devoted to that and from the spoiler that he and the lady won't ended together. Reader are expecting a person to person romance development, not a goddamn front seat of third wheel's point of view.

Double-page supporter
It's amazing that this manga is rated over 8 points and yet it hasn't been updated in 2 years since Endless Journey stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread