It Shows Right Away in Nijime-san's Eyes - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I adore this One-Shot so much! I think I've read it five times now.
Along with the art, and its simplicity of being able to see the heroine's emotions through the color of her irises, the brief drama of being exposed and thinking she'll be hated for it, to then the male protagonist somewhat confess... Beautiful! 8/10.

I love this concept! I'm not sure how it could develop like as a manga, but it could have great potential if it did.
... Out of all of Yaki Tomato's work, this is still my top favorite.

Dex-chan lover
Not a single doctor really considered getting this poor girl some colored contacts? Bruh.

But at least she found love :3

Dex-chan lover
Its a cute concept, but its like counterproductive with the typical romance manga styles. With the girl having her emotions shown in her eye colours, MC would need to be the densest protagonist ever created to not be able to read the room if you will. So like the story would be really short or padded with enormous amounts of idiotic useless filler.

But like others have said - dark colour eye contacts, or where the heck is the 6 digit number to the lewd part :)

Edit: ah found the pervy part fast, one of the "top" of his works next to Tsun-chan ones: 475793

Wait a mint. I always thought about this eyes color change because of emotion showing and never thought theres a manga for it. And its beautiful read and ofcourse one shot.
Damn Karasudani is smooth making Nijime blush with in a way confessed to her also got to see a new color through her eyes. Need more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread