Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 27

Man this wasn’t bad at the start but holy shit did it turn into a dumpster fire. Welp time to drop.

Get this freeloarder THE FOOK OUTTAAH HEREE, imagine inviting somebody over without letting that actual owner know not once but twice.

Group Leader
As someone that has done and followed this series since the very beginning I want to make something clear. There is NO serialization, if any, it's more accurate to called it as book' zation. Author has stated that he does this for fun in his spared free time, and if you aren't aware, the series has somewhat ended on ch 40ish.

seriously what happened to the art though, did the author just changed his style or what?

This is the spice that I want,plot is forcing her now(considering how this will end in chapter 40ish,a few chapters should do the trick)

@Lafero this was made on the author's free time so I'm guessing it was just rushed,you could clearly see how good it was in it's early chapters

Dex-chan lover
chapter that opens by talking about color is the first black and white chapter

Art style literally crashed and burned. Unless it's supposed to be artistic, then that attempt fell short, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread