Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization)

Virgin power detected.

Che cosa ho appena letto?
Whatever, I'm in.
You don't go from Francesca to Fuu-Chan... it's like trashing the whole Italian thing from the beginning

I feel like Japanese authors tend to assume everyone outside of Japan has silver hair, since this characteristic is quite common for foreign characters.

Also, how is this not tagged as romance..?

Dex-chan lover
@Lachcrys depressing isn't it? All this trend just make japanese looks like a complainer and delusional people. What a harsh life in japan

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick Hair of that color. But colored hair in general is not something I've seen Italians do. Unless perhaps they're guidos. =/

(And I live in Montreal, we have a non-negligible population of Italians. =/ )

@boiltheramen Unrelated, but good choice of profile picture. :3

What is going on here; what is wrong with you people. It's a manga, since when have they ever been drawn realistic? Not to mention even officially published manga's don't always have a proper understanding of foreign culture. Heck, I've read LN's where the author thinks England only has women with blond hair or in the US everyone drinks at Starbucks. This is a Twitter short the author made for fun. You people need to get some fresh air and get off the internet for a while.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeikfried
Huh, always thought the white-haired Gaijin girls were mainly of Finnish and Swedish descent.
Maybe she's from Alto Adige, which is basically Austria, which is basically a prettier Germany at this point. The krauts get their occasional white-haired gaijin/Wani wehraboo every once in a blue moon, so close enough!

To put it simply, the author thinks western girls are hot, and randomly chose one European country

Dex-chan lover
the author has no clue what western countries are and what differentiates them. he just chose a random one lol. italians have more darker hair and a bit browner skin than their further northern and western european cousins, they're mediterranean after all

@assman162 You also have no clue about what you are talking about. Italians are a pretty diverse bunch (compared to the european standard) when it comes to physical appearance. Talking in general, you will see a big difference in how the average northern italian looks compared to the average Sicilian. Also regardless of that, silver hair is extremely uncommon among the young people of any ethnie in the world.

Banned
People are saying that her hair is unrealistic but I find the fact that she haven't do the "hand" so far is the most unrealistic aspect of this whole thing.

This Fuu-chan looks like Nana Ouyang but with white hair instead of anything else, the author really was just randomly pick Italy.

My first thought: Hmm, there doesn't seem to be any particular reason to call her Italian. It seems irrelevant and her nationality appears to add nothing to the story. He could have just said foreigner and then the comments would be gleefully speculating which of the 194 countries outside of Japan she could be from.
My second thought: But who cares it's cute enough.

The comments: REEEEEEEEEE

Tfw no italian gf.

Standard exotic girl, vanilla guy stereotypicl loser from x country sol.

Users who are viewing this thread