Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization)

just my two cent: I think the hair colour is just artistic license. Manga/comic hair colour seems rarely realistic, like a lot of golden hair on clearly non-foreigner or non-isekai-related

The author do livestream drawing the manga while talking in youtube. If you like his works and happen to know little japanese, maybe you want to pay a visit. Don't say rude thing tho...

Group Leader
I swear people who make manga think 95% of native english speakers are blonde, or in this case, grey? I feel like grey is often used as an "even more exotic" blonde, but maybe I'm wrong.

cute manga. Hopefully the author will throw in a few Italian references to complete the picture.

If she doesn't make hand gestures, have a mustache, or speak like-a the Mario, then shes not Italian.

I don't care if this has slow romance or not, but I better see that romance tag before I remove someone out of my will.

Also these comments give me osteoporosis for making me laugh

And I'm biased as hell so I gave it a 10

Dex-chan lover
it's kinda weird that this author uses an Italian. Lots of foreign characters in Japanese fiction are from Russia for some reason

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the half of childhoodfriend trope doesn't make sense. But play together for like 20 year ago ?
I say either she want to sell your kidney or want you to buy her pyramid scheme product

Dex-chan lover
I love her hair. so far its light slice of life too. bookmarked.

Albinism, but blue eyes? I assumed those would be red then. Not that it really matters. :)

Users who are viewing this thread