Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization)

Am I the only one that likes the old art way more? Like compare Fuu-chan in chapter 1 to Fuu-chan in the recent chapters. Eyes and face look a lot more strange to me.

Can we have a sequel already?

Title: This ragazza has become a pizzaiolo in another world, but there's no pepperoni or muzzarella at all?

Description: Enjoy the adventures of an italian girl who has been reicarnated in another world when making pizza (her rival hit her with a rolling pin), as she struggles to find suitable igredients and tries to build a monopoly of PASTA and help her family avoid bankruptcy, using her previous life knowledge.

It starts just being entertaining but as it goes on they add more unnecessary drama that ruins the vibe of the series

She has nothing similar to an italian girl. Good job, author! You simply used another nationality element in order to bait people!

This story is utter bullshit. That girl isn't italian at all nor she acts like one. Shame on you author.

Rip old style, she doesn't eat spaghetti and where is this writing going? Gonna give it a 4 for now

Double-page supporter
can someone explain whats up with japanese people and being obsessed with italians? tysm

It's hard to understand where the story goes on, isn't this supposed to be comedic SoL about your-average-japanese MC and an 'italian-girl' who become freeloader, I read the raws and
suddenly some oldman coming to MC house out of nowhere. And how's that friend from college become focus of the story?

What the hell is going on!?!? Where is the comedy?

First of all, this story has such a bad development, like, nothing happens between them. Second is the art. What happened ?. Their faces looks like a damn goldfisch or alien . Third, even the damn side character got more romance screen time than the main character. Hopefully, this old man won't be a plot twist as well, otherwise this will be dropped from my point of view...

Users who are viewing this thread