Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization)

I mean...yeah, the art is going to shit, but so are the recent chapters of Martial Peak and I think also a bit of Max Level Returner? Of course, bad example, that's like comparing fucking uh Ye Xin Xia to Mai fucking Sakurajima. One is okay mid tier, and one is 10 goddamn billion/10 best waifu of 2018. The mid tier is slowly degrading to
step-incest? what the fuck author stay with ONE Mu Ning Xue ffs and fuck you if you think this is spoilers-because it is. It's in spoilers, go fuck a duck thank you very much.
a mid-low tier. As mid tier it's not going downhill too fast, but nevertheless it's still moving so that is correct. I guess what I'm trying to say is-it's going to shit, but not as fast as you think. thank you for coming to my ted talk

Dex-chan lover
idk what's happening but im just watching the ratings go down for this every time i see it on the front page
lol

Art style doesn't really bother me, story is still going strong. Plus, it's a twitter short, not a serialized manga

its kinda fine dialoge-storywise but i dont like the art so... dropped

Dex-chan lover
So the whole confession thing from him went into nothing? I mean, nobody talks about it or the "fake" confession from the other girl. It's just so strange how of the things that happens still matters in the next chapter...

what the fuck is up with this story?
not only is the art bad, but last chapter they had
the confession
happen and now it just doesn't matter?
did I miss something? how inept can you be at making a story that something like that is just ignored the very next chapter?????
actually the worst experience I've had reading something ever, none of this fucking story makes sense

Double-page supporter
So I lived in Italy for four months. Mostly in the north where there was some cross over with the Swiss. Yes, you get the occasional blue or green eyed person or blonde (lots of women who bleached their hair blonde), especially in the north, where I was. But the vast majority were brown eyes and brown haired. Rare natural platinum blondes like that are more common in Nordic country's like Iceland not Italy. I feel like the author is just fetishizing Italians as all generic white people. It's kind of like putting all girls from China in hair bun and a qipao, except mistaking a woman from Vietnam for a Chinese.

Aggregator gang
@Mojo honestly this is just kind of a thing with manga and anime, they do this with Russians too. Also every American and English person is apparently aryan to them.

Even though it's a twitter short the artstyle has gone to fucking shit. You can even see some help-lines that were used to draw the shape of the head.

NGL 10/10 at first it was sweet and wholesome. But kinda went down with the story and especially the art . The recent chapters look more like manga from 90's.

Users who are viewing this thread