Itaranu Bokura ni Cake wo Soete - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Eighth Spoon

Dex-chan lover
Thanks

and dang i know office work can be a bit more 'political'/interpersonal tho you'd think more things would be done through email/digital to where doing stuff before a certain date would be more organized

Dex-chan lover
Manager lady, even if she got the divorce she could still remarry or get pregnant, this is the dumbest thing.

Thanks

and dang i know office work can be a bit more 'political'/interpersonal tho you'd think more things would be done through email/digital to where doing stuff before a certain date would be more organized
Well, email reminders and such can't work when the guy on the receiving end just doesn't read them at all lol.

Fucking corpo rats, you wanna control every aspect of this persons personal life go ahead be my guest, don't be surprised if they suddenly off themselves tho.

At this point the divorce is probably a good thing so mc can move on to another fl that actually appreciates him for who he is.

Manager lady, even if she got the divorce she could still remarry or get pregnant, this is the dumbest thing.

Well, email reminders and such can't work when the guy on the receiving end just doesn't read them at all lol.
i tell you, in the end i have a feeling the male leads gonna be a wildly successful guy in his career and make it big and get real famous.

And his ex wife's gonna end up as a mediocre actress at best or hell even fail her career at worst cause theres always a chance to fail hard in that department, and its all gonna be that bitch managers fault.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think the manager realizes that if people actually start digging for a scandal, she's literally making one RIGHT NOW by forging documents and divorce papers. The weakest link in this sort of thing is the human, so people would literally dig up the records of the divorce and literally just TALK TO THEM. Literally get the guy's side and spring the question on the actress in an interview and it'll be immediately clear that she literally has NO IDEA what they are talking about because in her mind, they are still married. Any reporter worth their salt would literally smell the bullshit surrounding the divorce and push it and it WILL explode into a scandal that will cause serious emotional trauma to two people instead of bruising one person's pride

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the manager realizes that if people actually start digging for a scandal, she's literally making one RIGHT NOW by forging documents and divorce papers. The weakest link in this sort of thing is the human, so people would literally dig up the records of the divorce and literally just TALK TO THEM. Literally get the guy's side and spring the question on the actress in an interview and it'll be immediately clear that she literally has NO IDEA what they are talking about because in her mind, they are still married. Any reporter worth their salt would literally smell the bullshit surrounding the divorce and push it and it WILL explode into a scandal that will cause serious emotional trauma to two people instead of bruising one person's pride
This entire plot feels forced....

Her being married or not wouldn't logically matter...

The issue is, they are using idol logic for an actress... but actresses being married at her age is the norm even in Japan......

It's a plot made for drama that makes little to no sense....

Like, I would agree with hiding the marriage... cause that could be a big boost when she gets a bit bigger, a sudden reveal can give her more screen time and stories about her.... but that's it....

Contributor
honestly I'd be fine if he just filed the papers and moved on and this just turned into an office sol manga with sweets on the side

Aggregator gang
What a narcissist manager.

This is also kind of jarring. Like, was the marriage drama really needed? It could've been just an office slice of life about workplace and cafes. Office life can have enough drama as it were.

Users who are viewing this thread