Itoko no Ko - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A boy?

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, because jamming your face into ya boy's crotch would otherwise be Not Questionable :kek:

Group Leader
Is this a flash back or something
kinda. since the previous chapters was pre-serialization, im guessing the author is starting at the beginning instead of the middle for the new readers who buy the manga in japan.

Group Leader
I'm not sure why this is so confusing to everyone. In chapter 1 Sou and Nozomu were already acquainted. In chapter 2, page 12, Nozomu reminisces about how he's been a victim of Sou's whims since day 1, and it shows her and him at the beach. This is the same universe, same timeline... just like, a chapter 0. (but marked as chapter 5 officially).

The only kind of weird thing is that they don't recognize each other despite apparently having met 5 years before.
well assuming they are like 12 or 11 based on their appearance, a 5 year difference would have a lot of change physically.

AYO WHAT, they're cousins?? Guess I didn't pay much attention to the previous chapters, I really thought I found the perfect countryside romcom manga.

Contributor
We're back in black or green-ish, whatever.

Anyway, this is set before the events of the first 4 chapters. More cousin teasing shenanigans!

Dex-chan lover
AYO WHAT, they're cousins?? Guess I didn't pay much attention to the previous chapters, I really thought I found the perfect countryside romcom manga.
Nothing says countryside like inbreeding. I'm more concerned he was checking out a dude he randomly met at the beach.

Dex-chan lover
huh i thought she would hush him about the diving stuff especially after saying not to tell any adult, though it's funnier this way especially with the mom knowing

Users who are viewing this thread