Itoko no Onee-chan ni Amaechau? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 10, 2023
Messages
548
In this episode of I can't believe that the author isn't a H artist, we have "very BOOBA fan service and BOOBA and BOOBA and thighs and exercise". Honestly, this shit makes me wanna change my life, get it back on track and exercise
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 13, 2023
Messages
642
This mf knows the symbols for Lithium, Sodium, Sulphur and Helium, BUT DOESN'T KNOW HYDROGEN?
He got helium wrong (at least in our TL), cause he said H, which is Hydrogen XD (helium is He).

edit: I just realised the irony of "He got helium wrong"

edit 2: and I just realised he got it right, and I read the 'H' of H-Helium as his answer.... oops.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
594
well fuck me, i was today years old when i learned that "H" wasn't short for "hentai" but was just the Latin letter that is pronounced the same as the word for "lewd".
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
2,659
This guy doesn't know the symbol for Hydrogen? Stupid! No wonder. (Maybe he was distracted...)

I think this onee-chan is actually really smart and is directing the whole situation with purpose.
 
Joined
May 5, 2026
Messages
1
To everyone who doesn't understand how he doesn't know symbol for hydrogen.
In japanese most other elements use english readings for elements where first mora/syllable matches the symbol. For hydrogen they use their own word (水素 すいそ), which doesn't match. So it would be similar to not knowing that potasium is K in english or Sb is antimony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top