Itoko no Onee-chan ni Amaechau? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - A Watch Party With the 3 of Us 🖤

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
213
You did say that under 20 needed parental consent, and it is true that in 2022 the age of majority was lowered from 20 to 18. This was a different legal change than the one that raised the age of consent, criminalized non-forceable rape, and criminalized sharing compromising photos of someone.
Well, I don't remember I comment anything about this manga... I hope I not have alzheimer.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
66
R u guys sure about this artist doesn't make doujin+ ?

Been looking through all the h-manga, yet still not found similar art.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
1,030
I don't want to stop reading this manga. Author, please shift the focus back onto the older cousin.
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
5,553
Kinda surprising Saya actually defended Masato from Ako and told her off.

Ako has hearts in her eyes with Saya. You can't get any more blatant than this. So she's turning out to be more unpleasant tsundere than a completely hostile hater with Masato though, seems it's not like she hates his guts when she also forcibly pulled him along with her to the toilet.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 11, 2024
Messages
3,533
Everyone is complaining about the sis con and usually that's annoying but IDK this time it's not that bad. Yeah she's being a bitch but not in a way that infuriates me.

Idk maybe it's because I've seen WAY worse siscons that physically abused the MC and always get away with it while stalling any romantic progression for no reason. This girl is just annoying and stupid while also clearly being somewhat into the MC.
Wait, where did u get that lil sis is into MC? I know that that's the obvious direction these typa stuff heads to, she'll eventually fall for MC all tsundere like, but the chapters so far havent indicated that, if anything she's head over heels for big sis
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top