Itokoi Chidori

Contributor
Lol, this series is axed because its content contained "incest borderline H in Seinen Magazine"

Despite the insanity of the material presented in this manga I find these characters to be more interesting and dynamic than the vast overwhelming majority of isekai schlock that updates everyday. And pretty much all these characters do is have sex.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny that after getting in legal trouble with this series, the female author went on to write one called "Is It Wrong For A Girl To Draw H-Manga?"

Dex-chan lover
What I find hilarious is that Japan, the same place that had advertisements for utter-fucking-trash like Oreimo plastered all over fucking trains and buses, is the same place that actually wanted to deem this "harmful." Like apparently it's okay to have wanting to fuck your sister who is underaged and plays h-games where you fuck little sisters and even undertones of mock sibling incest marriage, but goodness, a girl with a katana that looks like she's straight out of some shounen battle manga harem giving censored blowjobs? STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES! Shit, wait until they see what doujinshis have to offer...

...It's also slightly puzzling that "James Hotate" is also a woman. For more reasons than just the name.

Power Uploader
If it weren't for the bland self-insert protagonist, this would be excellent.

I like that the entire harem also has sex with others.

This seems like it'd be a great series if it was done by someone with more experience in storytelling and better art skills. The idea is great... the execution, not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread