Itonami Itonamezu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - If It's "Love"

Fed-Kun's army
mc is quite funny in the end but i can't laugh cause i'm getting diabetic attack from it

Fed-Kun's army
hum this chap was quite painful to read, getting married without knowing if you are in love? ok, I mean, that's is asking for disaster.
Also, not able to kiss at your wedding is pathetic, doesn't matter who awkward you are. I hope this ML grows a pair soon :) and both get their feelings together, but that should be done before marrying someone.
Tho nowadays marriage doesn't mean anything for millennials. :/

thank you so much for the update
this mangaka's characters always so lively, bright and funny
can't wait to see how their life be after marriage

Dex-chan lover
Why is the wedding day specifically on 1st April?

Looks like childhood encounters are just common in these type of stories.

Group Leader
@hacete
I can’t believe throughout the three days I was working on this series, not once did it occur to me that they got married on April Fools Day.

I am the real fool.

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete In Japan April is considered the month of new beginnings because the school year starts then, and also new recruits at businesses start that month. Given Sumi's desire to become an adult as soon as possible to take the burden of caring for her off her grandparents, it makes sense she'd want to go with April 1st. She graduated in late March, and got married very soon afterward that way. Also, I don't think Japan participates in April Fool's Day as, let's say robustly, as many western countries, so it probably doesn't seem odd to get married that day to them.

Fed-Kun's army
i guess its time for us to help the community by pickup trashes then wait for our waifu

Users who are viewing this thread