Itonami Itonamezu

Fed-Kun's army
just hope it doesn't end up on triangle shit or some forced drama, its okish for the moment i guess

Dex-chan lover
This better be filled with wholesomeness and love, and a tiny, tiny spec of drama.

Fed-Kun's army
First chapter is adorable. Seems like a good read, let's see how this goes.

@Stoner lets hope that if there is, its not that super cringey or painful. The light hearted solutions of the both of them are what makes them lovable.

Tackling insecurities and difficulties are up ahead I guess😆

Dex-chan lover
This is so pure, it's been so long since I've seen something like this

Group Leader
The fact he went for the kill instead of beating around the bush in the first chapter is why I had to do this.

What surprised me was the manga's initial pages. By bringing the conclusion to the forefront there's no one who can point and say, "Spoiler!" If you haven't read The Quintessential Quintuplets yet, you may spot a similar intro.

This has a nice, squeaky clean feel, in spite of the eye-roll friend who shows the MC some erotic pix for inspiration sake. Beyond that, the story is wholesome and kawaii.

Where is my first love?

This manga really made my day.

I like to see people happy. So wholesome. 10/10 recommend

Fed-Kun's army
From a quick search with google-senpai, there are 51 chapters, (some have multiples x.1 x.2 ... etc)
Also, there are "honeymoon" chapters. Hum, I wonder if they do anything? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Here is the list https://piccoma.com/web/product/16071?etype=episode ('Free' chapters (by free registration) - only go till chap 17 )
You can rent a chapter for free for +71 hours. And you can rent a new one after 23 hours since you will get free recharge after that
but only 1 chapter at the time :'(
(Not sure about details tho, this is how it works for me)

I mean, we get to see the POV of Kiyoshi, but not the Sumi's POV. she is a high schooler who just turned 18, she is pretty naive and all, and the fact that we don't get her point of view makes it harder to get her. I hope she knows what she is doing and that she is also in love. I want them to be happy so I hope this is developed in future chaps.
I know in Japan, sadly women sometimes just choose to become a housewife and don't even get to work or after getting married they leave work and become housewife, that is why she didn't put plans career down. I don't mind the age gap, just 18 is just pretty soon. At 18 I had no clear idea wtf to do, so this big of a decision...

Group Leader
Saku's Subpar Scans picked this up from me so that's it for me best of luck to them.

Users who are viewing this thread