Itoshi Koishi

Oh, Takemia-sensei went a bit to the cute side on her drawings in this one instead of the sharped eyes she usually use.

Group Leader
Hello everyone! To keep up with the Archivers, we are sharing the link to our newly opened discord server! The manga we are currently covering are Itoshi Koishi, My Wish is to Fall in Love Until You Die, and If I Can Encounter Koshiba Aoi Today.

Hope to see you there! :)

https://discord.gg/XgjuM9M

Dex-chan lover
There's 2 whole volumes of this out now. I hope this series lands on a group's radar because I really like it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what. There's a lot more to cover and no one is picking this up lol

Fed-Kun's army
Decided to check this out because of the rating, what a mistake this trash does not live up to the hype

I think her comics might be actually worse than Morishima Akiko garbage.

She has yet to let herself go as much as she did in Omoino-Kakera, but holy shit, I don't think she's capable of writing long formats without at least one prominent character wearing the infamous mary suit.

I get it - all groups like to live out their power fantasies through fiction, but don't go on ranting about how "Takemiya Jin" is "serious" or "important" author every time her name gets a mention somewhere dear reader, because she ain't none of those things (she might be "relatable" to an extent, but mostly as person). Seriously, go read "Fragments of love" and try defending it, I dare you.

Morning,

I was disappointed when I read this chapter at the ending, but there a few more volumes available for purchase:

https://comic.pixiv.net/store/variants/0dsnqrxrb

Wait, is 15 the end of the chapter ??

there's a misinformation or what ? Since anilist mention it 22 chapters....

Dex-chan lover
@ColorfulSoy There are only 3 volumes with 5 official chapters in each. There's several bonus chapters, such as 5.5, 10.5, and 15.5 as well as several unnumbered ones. Still 15 chapters is the more correct number.

Users who are viewing this thread