Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Kitsune and the Festival

Double-page supporter
I found a chrome extension that translates on-screen jap text with google translate directly like gelbooru.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/anity/dlifbagcoiffpplfbdmcgmfmcfbjpipb?hl=en
See if it helps! Thanks for the translations~ c:

jak

Contributor
The kitsune guy was a little better this chapter, but hes still kind of a piece of shit.

Double-page supporter
Lots of props for the man who wanted to finish this series kudos to you good sir

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your dedication to this series, been following since the beginning. I don't understand a lick of Japanese, but I really hope you're able to get some help to finish Itou up, we're so close!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... I started learning Japanese ..but to translate them.. I can read write hiragana and katakana fine but to understand what they mean is still beyond me.. too many kanji.. too many different form of the same word 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

Group Leader
Thanks for the update! Though, did an attempted kidnapping really happen in this chapter? I know the getting hit on trope, but this is taking it too far...

Can someone help this amazing guy finish this project. He has done so much and he would love to finish it.

Double-page supporter
thanks for this new chap aaaa!!! i hope someone helps you continue <3

what an adorable "first kiss" :') and even inari's heart grew a lil so he might finally stop being annoying as hell??? blessed chapter

Group Leader
I tried to dm you but i got a mangadex server error so ill just drop it here, hopefully you see it
@benderboyboy
hello, im a jp translator for Traumerei. If you need a translator for faceless, I can help you out :)
DM me if you still need one! https://discord.gg/jstSR5

Fed-Kun's army
fuCK YEAH!!!!! god I love this manga so much that I’m really happy it updated.

If I could read Japanese, I would totally pick this manga up. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about it. I hope you find a translator soon 🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread