Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai.

Oh my!! That plot twist got me scared, at least for a while. Gotta agree that the ending seems so rushed cause I'm expecting and hoping for more chapters actually. Anyway, it's a
happy ending
so I guess all is well. Kudos for the scan group for all the hard works!! Many thanks 🙏🏻

I’m guessing this manga got axed or something because the ending was definitely rushed. Makes me really sad, it probably wasn’t popular enough or something... What a shame bc this series was pretty unique and interesting :(

Ending felt quick, but overall so dang cute! Main female lead was a really good fun character of a type we don't get to see a lot of. I liked her a lot

Pretty sure this manga got axed because it wasn't popular enough. Such a shame because it has so much potential.

Dex-chan lover
The final chapter could easily have been spread out over three chapters, but other than that it's a great series

thank you so so much scanlating this manga! the last page from the scanlators made me tear up a bit. i think i'm gonna make a doujinshi about inari and nukimichi.

omg this is so freaking cute!!!!i love this manga so much omggggggggggggggg<3333333

To sum it up, the manga is short but very sweet (I almost got diabetes reading this, it’s too cute), the ending was a bit rushed but overall the author did a good job in maintaining the original theme and atmosphere. I’ll give it a 9/10.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga actually getting axed because of low sales depsite the story is soo good

so good comments so for i don't even need to read the manga just yet hmm i hope this gets an anime adaption for more audience

This manga was so SO good. Made me feel things I didnt know I could feel. If you are thinking if you should read it or not, do it. So. Good.

Users who are viewing this thread