Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai.

Double-page supporter
I love that she’s a Gyaru. For some reason I’m growing a Gyaru fetish now or something. Anyways, it has potential.

But it’s also kinda stupid and overly serious? I’m not sure how else to explain it since they’re oddly clingy to fast.

It’s the Classmates - who are spectators that keep me sane enough to keep reading.

The dude trying to learn from Books on how to be good to her. You can tell he’s serious. But for some reason it’s a bad thing because he’s not giving her attention? It’s in the middle of Class, is it really that bad not to give her attention? I get if it’s lunch break or something but he’s still just learning. The girls also confused me a bit and said that “Apologizing wasn’t enough” then what should he had done? I’m confused.

Thus it makes me believe, the Drama feels a bit forced since it escalated from a bit ignoring in the Classroom to almost a Break-Up. Does she have no friends to talk too in the Classroom? Was it that bad that he was reading self-help Books? (Though I get that usually they’re useless) he’s just killing his time in Class like any other normal dude

@UnknownSaint111 except he's not a normal dude. You gotta play around the idea that yokai will do everything too much. So if they love, they love hard. If they get vengeful, they get vengeful over decades, centuries, or millenniums. You gotta get in that trope. Also
The dude trying to learn from Books on how to be good to her. You can tell he’s serious. But for some reason it’s a bad thing because he’s not giving her attention? It’s in the middle of Class, is it really that bad not to give her attention? I get if it’s lunch break or something but he’s still just learning. The girls also confused me a bit and said that “Apologizing wasn’t enough” then what should he had done? I’m confused.
aw man, son. have ever been with a neglected girl before? Especially a very lonely one? Why do you think there are services that offer bouquet of flowers for emergencies. It's not a joke. it's real. Petty as it may seem, there are girls that are sensitive and wants to be pampered, especially after the girl has been abused on all her previous relationships. xD

This is really cute and fluffy... but that was the end? that's.... not an ending. I'm really confused with how they decided to end this, and very letdown with the ending as well.

@heavenbuster Volume 3 goes through chapter 17... I thought the completed status meant the status of publication? I assume there is still more to be released by scanlators who have been doing an awesome job with this series!

Yoshiuchi is too cute I can't deal

@TyrannisMorrisette I'm still new to using the site, it only occurred to me a little while ago actually about the publication status and then the chapter status. They throw an end tag on the last chapter, I didn't realize that until a few ago. It took me probably far to long to realize the publication status vs. the end tag on a chapter. Thanks though, this at least confirmed it for me. haha I'm now, looking forward to more of this series. because this is way to good a fluffy series. 🙂

Group Leader
Just a heads up, I've not dropped this yet. Moe and Friends had to drop it, so it's Just Me now, and I'm currently looking for a translator to help finish the last 4 chapters + 3 bonus pages. If anyone's interested in helping finish this, drop me a PM. Average skill in translating is all that's needed. I'll handle the rest of the quality check.

Aggregator gang
Ohmygoodnesssss
Can someone recommend another manga like this?
I just cant get enough, asdadffgaaaaaaahhh 😍

Dex-chan lover
@ayka06 : i get fluffy feeling when reading this
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100043
https://mangadex.org/title/36742/umarekawatte-mo-mata-watashi-to-kekkon-shite-kuremasu-ka
https://mangadex.org/title/23825/senpai-ga-uzai-kouhai-no-hanashi
https://mangadex.org/title/31690/do-chokkyuu-kareshi-x-kanojo

Users who are viewing this thread