Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai.

Dex-chan lover
See? You can have manga where it's just about people dating, it doesn't have to be all lead up and no pay off.

Double-page supporter
I enjoy it really!
no need harem or isekai tag to enjoy manga lol ?

He's gonna end up dissecting her to see how humans insides looks like.

The male lead doesn't gel with me, but the author's style is quite fun. I'll follow this, but be more excited for their next work (sorry).

The heroine and the author's style are adorable. The male lead really pushes the "featureless protagonist" trope to a whole other level; hopefully he is developed beyond a "naive, honest and good-natured" protagonist, as otherwise his interactions with the Aika will get boring really fast.

It is way too early to give this a score, but the story is enjoyable so far.

Edit: Oh wow I just noticed this has a shoujo tag. The art style seems to lean more towards shonen in my eyes; pretty good stuff nonetheless.

Group Leader
Second chapter in and i could gladly say that i have diabetes now

Group Leader
Extras for Ch1-3 from the volume care of our generous raw providers: https://imgur.com/a/gVq2Aly

Already edited the chapters to add them.

Dex-chan lover
Warning : Sweetness overload!!
Please take a dose of insulin for precaution.

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing a lot of comments along the lines of "WTF, it's a shoujo but it's good?! Well, because it doesn't suck it's really more like X other demographic" and you know, every time I read an above-average shoujo I see the exact same comments. So like how many good shoujo do there have to be before good doesn't mean it's not like a shoujo?
It's not like most seinen are all that . . . really, the majority of seinen seem to be pretty much shounen that are allowed to be a bit edgier or sexier, but still mainly about the tits and ass and/or the violence. But I try to avoid going to seinen manga I like and saying "Whoa, a good seinen, how bizarre!" 'cause it's rude.

@Purplelibraryguy I don't think you were referring to my comment in particular, but nevertheless; rather than a matter of being on the incorrect demographic, it is more in line of what people expect of the manga on said demographic. As far as my personal experience goes, I have read and enjoyed, my share of shoujo; but as a reader, I got used to a particular art style and story telling that is fairly common on shoujo stories. When I came to read " Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai" I didn't check the tags on this manga until I read the comments and was genuinely surprised, to the point I felt the need to add an addendum to my first comment. Maybe it is rude and unnecessary, but it does give an idea to other potential readers of what kind of manga they will be dipping into.

Dex-chan lover
I love this!!! I love yokai x human stories, when not about the damn fox (looking at you, Kamisama kiss and every other yokai shojo manga)! The long necked girl one was super good too!

Dex-chan lover
This is chapter 6
29087394_201911933927271_5081383208126251008_n.jpg

I don't usually read shoujo but I really liked the first couple of chapters so I decided to stick with it, but with the later releases it's starting to look like the author wants to move it from standard vanilla to harem with femc being swarmed by random guys. Hope I'm wrong and this is just something temporary in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread