It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 2

Oh, my god. If not for Diana, this royal family is done for. Still amazed that prince is that hard-working. I only knew he had quite good talents searching skill.

I guess the royal family are figure heads at this point considering their... lack of braincells.

Its a miracle the noble factions haven't done a thing about it so I guess the people like them in a way.

Dex-chan lover
Noo not her too.. not her too!! Girl book he's only showing you his cool side cause he want you to fall for himmmmmm HUNEYY
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
aw, i love lizzy. she's going about this the wrong way, but her heart's in the right place 🤣🤣

The parents may be a bit air headed, but they really did find THE beat partners for their children huh?

hmmm not sure how they're gonna make a good plot about this (god please no ntr) but i like the characters so we'll see how this goes

Ngl, im kinda pissed off at the prince too 😂. He’s just so annoying and is an airhead. If he doesn’t change i hope she can be with the other guy or any other guy

There is no way in hell this country is gonna survive if these are the ones leading it

Users who are viewing this thread