It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 3

Let's hope this series is short cause the prince's personality is so pathetic it's not even funny. Let it end with Sergio's and Diana's quriks.

Thanks for the translation!
Sad to see another translation group go, but still wish you all the best in the future~

Dex-chan lover
She's a sweet little sister. Willing to give up the guy she like because she thinks he makes her friend happy.

Dex-chan lover
Raws currently at Chp 6, so there shouldn't be too much of a gap for any future translators to catch up.

I really want to see Sergio’s panic when he realizes Lizzie wants to break off his engagement just so she can pair him off with the FL 😂

It finally updated!! I hope Sergio clears Lizzie's misunderstanding but seeing him suffer for a little bit also be good😂

"why am I surrounded by people with warped emotions?"

I wonder if Harry's mom who died due to "accident" also felt that way.... We'll never know now, am I right, Camilla?

Ah, I'm going to miss this translation team, they did very well!

It's good to see that Sir Sergio actually likes the little princess, even if he's picking a kind of sadistic way to make her realise her feelings and make the relationship progress...maybe he's a little frustrated from waiting?

The MC is right, what's with all these people and their warped sense of love? 😅

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear about disbanding but thanks for all the work thus far!

Users who are viewing this thread