It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how this royal family became royals, their talent is extremely high, their EQ is extremely low

I’m guessing Lizzy gets lost anyway then her fiance rescues her in a huff

Dex-chan lover
Aww I hope she can clear up the misunderstanding. Poor lizzy.

...going to take a lot of effort to get this train wreak back on the rails...oh brother...😑

Thank you very much for your hard work with this chapter and this series.
I hope the next group who pick this up keep doing a god job as all of you do.

Supporter
Surprise! This series is about two couples dealing with the awkward feelings between themselves.

Fed-Kun's army
what!!! oh no i'm sad... i really liked astral valley's projects. thank you for all your hard work until now, and thank you to the one continuing with this story!!! i peeked at the raws for the coming chapters and i'm dying to know what is being said lol

poor diana though... the family she's marrying into lmaoooo lksdfasdlk 💀 lizzy is so cute tho?? i love her?? even tho it hurts her, she just wants the best for her role model diana?? SERGIO SPEAK UP AND STOP MAKING HER FEEL BAD!!! (what's their age difference tho, it can't be that much.. right...)

Fed-Kun's army
@Mammaria
So think of the age difference as much as a 2nd year high schooler and 3rd (final) year middle schooler.
He'll be a senior when she becomes a freshman in high.

Diana's such a refreshing lead. Or, secondary lead, since Lizzy's sort of the lead?

They're sharing the lead position. I'll go with that because i'm tired. 😓

Anyway, sleep deprived ramblings aside, it's really nice having a lead character who responds to, "Let's go with too few guards!" with a pragmatic double check that there will be more guards following in secret.

In fact, I'm loving seeing all the side characters and background people watching over and guiding the "wild young royal child" trope that is Lizzy. It nice to enjoy the hijinx of this kind of character without wondering, "Why the heck is this kid who could be kidnapped to threaten the king wandering all over the place and getting into all these crazy situations without anyone so much as checking in on her???"

The answer is... they're actually totally watching over her, and they do step in to provide guidance when it's necessary. They're just giving her space to be a kid while they do. And it makes the story all the more adorable and her character all the more precious for it.

Users who are viewing this thread