It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-san Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Dex-chan lover
Having caught up with all 30 translated novel chapters at this time as it's currently releasing every Tuesday or Atleast around that time, I am surprised at how many chapters this chapter has covered and nothing was changed from what I read.

If anything this gives tHe visual to the scenes that played out lol
ThougH tHe small details in regArds to how she jumped out ohya the door resembling action movies
Or why he deliberately not approached the tv since it looked super expensive

LovIng both of the mediums of mangA and Novel

Dex-chan lover
Infantalism? Physiologically she's probably not in the best of health. That's about how I respond to a flying roach. It really doesn't feel like there's enough plot for all the pages. This type of story probably could have done 30 for the first chapter and then 20 following that. Also does she really have the funds to keep throwing money at our lucky Mc? She already gave up more than half her monthly salary (which wasn't that much to begin with when I looked up how much 500k yen is in USD ($5000 a month is somewhere between okay to bad depending on where you live)) is the cost of living just nothing in Tokyo and/or Japan? Oh and I'm a just go ahead and ignore that uno rule.

@TNT261

No bro, 500k is not a 6 figure income but it's above average, half that would still be enough for living and it's net income so all taxes and health wellfare that's mandatory from the company is already paid for.
And no, it's not that cost of living is next to nothing in Japan; it's America cost of living that's so ridiculous that other country seems small in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread